Ipad !! is buzz of today, tomorrow may be a month and at most a year.
For me as a software programmer Ipad is just like an multimedia device where i can enjoy watching videos, listening music and playing games at the max.
But how often will i do it .. not much.
So, lets believe i buy it for my entertainment but still I dont understand
Why is flash not supported ?
I guess its a strategy to show their dominance: All Apples(product/technology) in a “Apple” .
Although it has been confirmed that the iPad will work with the App Store, it’s not guaranteed that all apps will work on the firmware. This could be a real issue, and has the potential for disaster with up scaling.
Another common multimedia feature not available. I guess they forgot to put it. 😉
21st century is all about multitasking .. Ipad wont allow the user to open multiple applications at a time.
Support or no support of 3G. It is unclear?
Lets see some good points about it
Nah !! nothing extraordinary features come to my mind. Its just again reinventing the wheel. Again with so much hype of the Ipad, it has been below my expectation.
One thought on “Ipad or No Ipad ?”
1) Lack of flash support is GOOD. It will force people to create WEB sites not FLASH sites. Flash can also drain your battery with its high CPU usage.
2) Developers will port their apps to be “iPad compatible.” I anticipate in the next 60 days though (iPad release date), that there will be * tens of thousands* of iPad-optimized apps available.
3) They dropped the ball on the camera. In fact, it should have had 2 cameras – one on the back and one of the front for video conferencing.
4) iPhone OS 4.0 is rumoured to have multitasking.
5) What’s not clear about 3G support? The price matrix clearly shows iPad models with and without 3G modems.